1.In addition to total emoluments other benefits admissible are HRD
allowance, Transport allowance, Canteen allowance, CPF, LTC, Gratuity, Medical
Reimbursement, Group Insurance, Leave Encashment, Benevolent Fund
Scheme, Uniform, Proficiency Allowance etc.
2. Age relaxation upto 3 yrs for OBC, 5 years for SC and ST
candidates and for Ex-Servicemen as per rules, and 5 yrs to all persons
who had ordinarily been domiciled in J&K during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 on
production of certificate from Competent Authority prescribed by Govt.of India.
Upper age limit for Physically Disabled persons is relaxed by 10 years (15
years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC)
3. Outstation Physically Disabled/SC/ST/OBC candidates called for
test/interview will be paid 2nd class to and fro railway fare by shortest
route, subject to production of railway receipt/ticket number. Unreserved
candidates will be reimbursed traveling expenses for attending interview only,
as per rules. TA is not admissible to those candidates who are already in
employment with Centre/State Govt./Govt. Organisation/Local Govt.
4. Other things being equal, candidates outstanding in sports will be
5. Part-time experience will not be considered.
6. Maximum age and Experience will be determined as
on 30th June 2004.
7. Employees of Govt./Quasi Govt. Organization, Public Sector
Undertakings/Local bodies etc. should submit their
applications through proper channel.
8. Management will have discretion for rejecting any application
without assigning any reason and for fixing higher standards for calling
candidates for test/interview and no correspondence in this regard will be
9. The Authority reserves the right not to fill up any
10. Incomplete applications and applications received after the
specified date are liable to be rejected. Mere fulfillment of
requirement laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for
11. Candidates selected can be posted on round the clock duties
(Shift duties) wherever applicable.
12. Candidates will have the option to use Hindi or
English in answering the question papers (except paper in English, if any).
13. Any attempt to bring outside influence will be treated as