- Examination of the system of internal checks and controls.
- Examination and scrutiny of vouchers/authorization.
- Verification of assets and liabilities and examination of all income and
expenditure to ensure correct classification.
- Detection and prevention of errors and frauds.
- General examination of the trial balances, financial statements and other
- Coordination with Govt. Audit on observations.
- Ensure adherence to Rules & Regulations as per laid down
- Compliance of statutory requirements of various appraising agencies like
CVC, CTE, CBI, Internal Vigilance etc.
Last updated on: 12th March 2013